Monday, February 2, 2009

Pen to Paper...?

So, my first entry...what to say? I guess why a blog? I had one a few months back but after our last computer crashed in Bermuda I found I never have/take the time to write anymore-makes it very easy to lose sight as to who you are. I figure for now I can put a few thoughts down in this alternative "pen to paper" since one offspring is always running off with my pens while the other one is eating my paper. Now be warned, I like to talk and when there is no one to interrupt me....watch out! These entries may be long, and will often be missing capital letters and proper grammar....blame it on too many hours marking students' work!

So for those who I have shared this with, welcome!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers

About Me

My photo
Burlington, Canada
Description huh? Hmm...where to begin, what do I start with....? Ok, the basics...37 years old, married to my one love, have two incredible girls, a teacher by trade although unable to work fulltime in that field so I sub here and there and help my sister-in-law with her business. Recently returned back to the GTA after living in Bermuda for 10 years. Being close to family is great but I do miss the seaside. Interests....? I love making things, biking, music, playing outside...however I find time is what I am short of these days. Interests I wish I had...cooking incredible meals using more than 4 ingredients, exercise(apparently all that crap about burning calories while vacuuming and folding laundry doesn't count if you eat food!!)reading (grown up) books (I manage about 4 pages of my own novel a night thus my library overdue charges are quite large!). Things I like about me...my need for things to be in the right place, Things I am not so keen on about me....my need for things to be in the right place, my dislike for the telephone, my slight tendency to be a control nut...freak is sooooo overused.